You’ve probably heard about the movement to stop fat talk.
But maybe you’re not sure exactly what it is, or why you should consider stopping it.
So what’s to be done?
What’s worked for me is finding out what it actually is, where it shows up, how you can identify it – and then can take one step at a time to stopping doing it.
Introducing: Body Bliss Central’s you can stop fat talk series.
These articles are completely free, give you a good grounding in the whole fat-talk culture, and some insight in how you can get it out of your life!
And maybe, just maybe, make your little corner of the world a safer, more-accepting and dare I say healthier one, for the girls and women in your circle.
So, read on, and feel free to comment here or on any of the articles.
- Fat Talk, and How it Shapes Your Shape
- ]It’s Fat Talk Monday, and Tuesday, and Wednesday…
- I’m Sorry for My Fat Talk
- Body Snarking Hurts You More
- Comebacks for the Body Snarks
- The Fat Talk Game – a free game to help you get woke 🙂
And if you like this series, please retweet it.
If you want more body image support, please sign up to get regular updates (about once a week) – it’s free!