What are you doing to love your body today, this weekend?
I don’t mean “What are you doing that you could SAY is about loving your body?”.
I mean what are you consciously choosing to do to actively give your body some love today?
- spending a few minutes really appreciating every part of your body, and how it all just works together without you having to think about it.
- really FEELING your body from the INSIDE, instead of being outside and observing it, criticising your self for all the ways your body isn’t like “hers”
- noticing how much you criticise yourself and shutting it down – most women do this so don’t give yourself a hard time for doing it, by the way – just change it.
- *really* enjoying something you eat – instead of feeling any kind of guilt and judging it as ‘bad’ in any way, and yourself as ‘bad’ in some way because you’re eating it. Your body LOVES food that satisfies you on all levels, feeling guilty about eating something makes it harder for your body to deal with!
- *really* enjoying moving your body, feeling your muscles strain and cope and grow, feeling your heart beating faster and your lungs sucking in air, and your energy tingling all through your body – and instead of wondering how much fat you’re burning or if your arse is too jiggly and maybe you should’ve worn baggier pants, you just *notice* how your body feels, how much it loves moving
So tell me lovely – how are you consciously loving YOUR body today – I’d really love to know! Just comment below 🙂
If you’re ready to start paying attention to your body in a loving way, you’re ready to have your own Body Bliss Breakthrough – and there’s a brilliant online program you can start right now that can help you do just that!